An unexpected adventure

The guy at the archery range told me I had a good, stable arm, and that was why, mashaAllah tabarakAllah, my shots didn’t waver.

That was one of the highlights of today’s adventure to the shooting sports club. The place had a variety of activities, including target practice, archery, and games such as carrom, pool, chess, and Jenga.

When I first heard about the place, I wasn’t particularly enthusiastic about going. For one, it was quite a long way from home, and I wasn’t especially interested in shooting a gun at a target.

I have to admit, though, the experience caught me off guard. I actually ended up enjoying myself, especially with archery. There was something surprisingly satisfying about drawing the bow, taking aim, and watching the arrow hit the target.

They also had a PlayStation and Xbox set up for gaming enthusiasts, which I decided not to try because, frankly, I felt a little embarrassed about showing off my mediocre gaming skills. 😅

Overall, it turned out to be a great place to visit with family or friends. Sometimes the adventures you’re least excited about end up being the ones that surprise you the most. 

Comments

Popular Posts